Seven Considerations For Your Brand
In this episode, Abena Perryman talks about vital considerations for brand agility. Abena brings her over 20 years of experience in the marketing and branding space to share her insights and ideas for how to think about your brand strategy during a pandemic and powerful movement for social justice.
KEY LEARNINGS YOU WILL ACCESS
- How technology is an enabler
- The importance of knowing the disruptors in your industry space
- Talent management’s role in your brand
- The opportunity to collaborate
- How culture impacts your customer experience
- Again!!! The importance of a growth mindset
- Whether your brand is ready to take a stand
A managing partner at Andrew Perry in Toronto, Abena is a self-proclaimed customer evangelist, who loves to dissect the customer journey identifying how organizations can better connect with their customers. She has spent the last 20 years helping organizations craft better marketing strategies by building deeper relationships with both their internal and external customers. Abena helps organizations develop marketing strategies, build marketing departments and coach tomorrow’s marketers.
Andrew Perry offers strategic marketing and communications services for b2b companies undergoing change and transformation initiatives. We are driven by collaboration, meaningful dialogue and a focus on results.