Tips on how to talk with your team about your company’s financial results in a productive, transparent and low-stress way.
In this episode, I talk to Bruce Sellery about how to approach this conversation in a productive, transparent and low-stress way and why it is important to do so. Bruce’s perspective is informative, engaging and fun (really!).
KEY LEARNINGS YOU WILL ACCESS
- Considerations of relevant results to be sharing and be clear about what you want your team to focus on
- Ways to position what you are sharing
- The importance of knowing where your people are at and their different experiences you should be considering
- The value in clarifying assumptions
- DOWNLOAD: Summary of Key Learnings (PDF)
Bruce Sellery is a personal finance journalist, author and speaker. He has written two Globe & Mail bestselling books including, “Moolala: Why smart people do dumb things with money (and what you can do about it)”. He is the Money Columnist for CBC Radio and the North American syndicated television show “Cityline” and also hosts a weekly radio show on personal finance for SiriusXM.